- Jul 13, 2021 Convenience – play craps online from anywhere at any time. No line-ups or travel time. Easily switch to a different game of craps, or to a different game entirely, with a few clicks. Bonuses & free money just for signing up and making a deposit. Play for free to learn the games, try new betting strategies, and get used to the game.
- Real money online craps at Planet 7 is a fantastic way to experience all of the thrills, fun and excitement of a classic craps game from the comfort of your own home or office. You can even play real money craps on the go, on your tablet, iPad, iPhone, Android or Windows powered device anytime, anywhere.
- Online Blackjack Real Money That People On Twitch
- Online Casino Craps Real Money
- Real Money Cnbc
- Online Blackjack Real Money
- Online Blackjack Real Money United States
- Best Online Casinos For Craps
Forget about waiting for lady luck to blow on your dice. With realistic gameplay and the option to play for free or for real money, playing online casino craps at CoolCat is always a winning bet.
How Free Craps Games Work
Play Real Money Craps Online. Craps is an exciting and fun table game that attracts the biggest crowds in casinos. Online craps offers the same entertainment and chances to win real money, but players can enjoy the game without the need to travel.
Never played free casino games before? You’ll want to test the waters first, and CoolCat makes it easy with real craps games that won’t cost you a thing. In fact, you don’t even need to register for an account to play online craps for free. Just look for the Instant Play tab at the top of the game. Then, find online craps on the right-hand side. You can choose “Just for fun” to access the game for free—right from your web browser.
How To Play Craps at CoolCat
While this game might seem a little overwhelming to novice players, figuring out how to play real craps online for real money in the USA or nearly anywhere in the world is easy.
Someone rolls the dice and players are paid out depending on what they bet on. But we hear you. You don’t get what all those numbers and words on the craps table are. Don’t sweat it. We’ll fill you in.
The first roll of the dice is known as the Come-Out Roll. For the game to proceed, the roller must toss a 4, 5, 6, 8, 9, or 10. If the Come-Out Roll isn’t lost, then whatever number was rolled is called the Point for the remainder of the game.
The game continues until either the Point is rolled or a 7 is rolled. A new game features a new thrower and a new Come-Out Roll.
Winning Real Money At Craps At CoolCat
There are all kinds of things to bet on at the craps table. But if you’re a beginner, consider betting the field. That means you’re betting that a 2, 3, 4, 9, 10, 11, or 12 will be rolled. And if that hits, you’ll win money. Remember, this type of bet takes place AFTER the Come-Out Roll is established. You might also consider Place Bets by betting on a specific number. In a nutshell, you’re betting that a specific number will be tossed before a 7 hits the felt.
Other Things You Should Know About
Online craps rules are pretty easy to follow, but if you’re not sure what you can bet on before the Come-Out Roll and after the Come-Out Roll, don’t worry. The Cool Cat online casino software will let you know instantly. If the bet is available, the felt will highlight in green. If not, you’ll see red.
Tips For Winning
Today's Winning Tip - Craps
Similar to the above, you may also be able to get the upper hand in Craps simply by betting on a 6 or 8 to lose. This is due to the fact that payouts are much higher because they are more likely to lose.
Today’s winning Craps tip - Go against the 4 or 10.
There are only 3 possible ways to roll a 4 or 10, whereas there’s 5 ways to hit a 6 or 8. Let’s say you put down $20 and say “4 or 10” you’ll get $40 return if you win!Play Craps Now!
Here’s a free online craps strategy tip to keep in mind. Betting on Big 6 or Big 8 might seem like an incredible opportunity at first glance. But the payout on this bet is actually lower than on other bets. In fact, Big 6 and Big 8 offer some of the worst online craps odds. Instead, go with Place Bets. You’re better off.
A History of Craps
The history of craps is as exciting and action-packed as the game itself. Most experts point out that the game originated back in the Middle Ages in the Crusader States in the early part of the 12th century.
It seems that laying siege to castles was a bit of a tedious and rather boring affair. Crusaders laying siege to castles had few creature comforts and a lot of downtimes. That’s where a man named Sir William of Tyre stepped in. As an archbishop, Sir William often accompanied armies of crusaders as they attempted to lay siege to the distant castles protecting the Kingdom of Jerusalem. To help pass the time, he invented a game that could easily be played with a simple pair of dice.
As the Crusaders returned home to Europe after their time protecting the Holy Land, they brought this game back with them. The first written mention of the game of craps can be found in The Canterbury Tales, a 1478 book by Geoffery Chaucer, and quickly spread to become a regular feature of British pub life.
A few hundred years later the game finally migrated to the USA. Some say the game was actually brought over on the Mayflower, while others believe French colonists in today’s Canada brought the game with them as they migrated south in search of warmer climates.
Not long later, a Frenchman, noble, and bit of a playboy named Bernard de Marigny popularized the game in New Orleans, where the game was referred to as “crappard” derived from the French word for toad. Originally a soldiers’ game played up against a small wall in the street or against a stone in the dust, it was common for players to squat down then throwing the dice so that they resembled toads.
Online Blackjack Real Money That People On Twitch
Due to the fact that all you need to play is a set of dice, by the time World War II came along, the masses of soldiers in transit to and from Europe and the South Pacific awaiting deployment were known to spend long hours playing craps using a standard-issue G.I. blanket as a mat on which to roll, further popularizing and romanticizing the game.
Online Casino Craps Real Money
Eventually, craps would rise from its meager origins as a soldiers’ game to step into the glamorous world of high stakes casinos from Las Vegas to Monte Carlo. In 1971 James Bond, as played by Sean Connery, can be seen playing craps in Diamonds Are Forever. In 1993 Demi Moore pairs up with billionaire Robert Redford over a roll of the dice in the film Indecent Proposal and in 1995, Sharon Stone opens the film Casino at the craps table.
Today, craps are a standard feature of any casino worth its salt as well as one of the finest casino games you can find to play online for real money right here at CoolCat Casino.
- Come-Out Roll: The first roll in craps. It establishes the point for the remainder of the game, of which many of the bets depend on.
- Point: Assuming the Come-Out Roll isn’t lost, whatever number is rolled becomes the point for the rest of the game.
- Roll: After you’ve placed your bets, hit roll to toss the dice. In online craps at Cool Cat, you get to roll the dice every time, so there’s no waiting for your turn
Good to go? We’ve got online craps games now open. Play for real money with our bonus offer. It’s yours when you sign up for a CoolCat account!
- Practice Craps Online Before You Trip to Vegas
- 3 Reasons Craps is the Most Exciting Game of Chance
- 5 Easiest Casino Games to Learn
Craps -The Intimidating Table Game?
Who hasn’t walked past a craps table the first time feeling intimidation and excitement at the same time? Everybody that’s who!
Nevertheless, it doesn’t stop the curious from learning the game as quickly as possible. Novice player or not - it is for the real gambler, wanting real money action.
Learn the ins and outs and that daunting sentiment quickly disappears. It’s not like the Hollywood portrayal of high-roller James Bond types. A dress code of men in white tuxes sipping on martinis and lovely ladies blowing on their dice isn’t reality.
Come as you are…shorts, sandals, beer in hand and a stack of chips
…and the best part is, it applies to online craps or land-based casinos!
Is Craps a Hard Game to Learn?
Real Money Cnbc
It might seem overwhelming and confusing at first. But let’s be honest that goes for anything when not well studied. With a bit of research, you’ll beat the house and be bumping elbows with the best of players. After all, it could be you as the next craps champion
Basic 'Must Knows'
Does the roll of the dice have any impact of the game? That is one controversial question with many players having their own theories. Watch each die long enough and decide for yourself!
Practice playing craps with my new and improved craps game.Read MoreRead Less
Online Blackjack Real Money
- 3-4-5X odds are allowed.
- To simplify the game, instead of offering both place and buy bets, I offer just one for each number. Each number pays the better odds between place and buy bets. I refer to these as 'buy bets.' They pay 7-6 on the 6 & 8, 7-5 on the 5 & 9, and 39-20 on the 4 & 10.
- Lay bets pay true odds, but player must prepay a 5% commission, based on the possible win. This works out to odds of 19-25 on the 6 & 8, 19-31 on the 5 & 9, and 19-41 on the 4 & 10.
- If the player selects 'keep bets working,' then all bets will be on for come out rolls. Otherwise, buy, hard ways, and odds on come bets will be turned off.
- If the player selects 'leave winnings bets up,' then only wins will be returned and the original wager will be re-bet. However, winning come and don't come bets are always returned. Winnings odds bets on come bets will remain up if there is a new come bet to associate them with. If the new come bet is less than the winning one, the amount of odds on the table will be the same multiple bet on the odds of the winning bet and the rest returned to the player.
- Bets may be taken down by shift-clicking.
- Put bets and taking down don't pass and don't come bets, that are already on a number, are not allowed.
To slow down the payment stage of the game, hold down the shift and control keys when you click 'roll'.
For fans of my buggy old version one, I still have it. However, I highly recommend playing this current version instead.
Online Blackjack Real Money United States
Best Real Money Online Craps Bonuses
Online Craps Bonuses
There are a bunch of craps bonuses out there, but not all of them are created equally. With our years of combined experience dealing with casinos, we have sought out to find the best craps bonuses, and have combined them together into the following table.
Best Online Casinos For Craps
|Rank||Casino Name||Bonus||%||Wager||Cash||Code||Casino Name||Bonus info|
|1||Win A Day Casino||🧙||$68||600xB||FREE68LCBN|
|Win A Day Casino||Bonus||🧙$68|
|2||MadAbout Slots||up to ∞+50 spins||500xB|
|MadAbout Slots||Bonus||up to ∞+50 spins|
|3||Slots Capital Casino||$100||1200xB||FIRST100FREE|
|Slots Capital Casino||Bonus||$100|
|4||Oshi Casino||₿0.01+100 spins||100%||800xB|
|Oshi Casino||Bonus||₿0.01+100 spins|