Play all the latest legal online Table games at FanDuel Casino! Get your Sign Up Bonus when you join today! GAMBLING PROBLEM? Call 1-800-270-7117. Responsible Gaming. Some games are way more of a ripoff than others — even by casino standards.
Visitors to Las Vegas who enjoy playing Blackjack have plenty of opportunities to indulge their pleasure. More than two dozen casinos offer games of “21” along the Las Vegas Strip, each providing their own twists on the game that has fascinated gamblers for centuries.
Table Money Casino Free
In the following list of Las Vegas Strip Blackjack venues, the following abbreviations are used for varying House Rules: dealer stands on soft 17 (S17), dealer hits on soft 17 (H17), double after splitting (DAS) and re-splitting of Aces allowed (RSA).
Most Legitimate Online Blackjack for Money !
Deposit Options include:
- Amazing New And Legit Online Casino For US Players
- Fast Payouts With Credit Card And No Fees
- Hundreds Of Games To Play On Mobile And Desktop
- Live Dealer Blackjack, Baccarat, And Roulette
Deposit Options include:
- Legit And Reputable Online Casino For US Players
- 14 Deposit Methods, Including Visa And Bitcoin
- Two Live Casinos With Dozens Of Real Dealer Games
- Play Online On Mobile And Desktop
Deposit Options include:
- Legit Online Casino For US Players Since 1994
- Cash Payouts With No Additional Fees
- Accepts Visa And Bitcoin; And Other Cryptocurrencies
- Play 300 Casino Games On Mobile And Desktop
Deposit Options include:
- Most Reputable Online Casino
- Up to $1,000 Welcome Bonus
- Visa, MasterCard, & More Deposit Methods
- Offers Live Casino Games
100% up to €250
Deposit Options include:
- Safe and Secure Online Casino
- $/€1600 Casino Welcome Bonus
- Play Over 400 Casino Games
- Huge Jackpot Slots
100% up to €1600
- Large Australian Bitcoin-Friendly Casino
- Mobile Friendly
- Up to $2,250 in Welcome Bonuses
- Large Selection of Pokies
- Safe and Legitimate Australian Casino
- 100s of Slots and Table Games
- Mutiple Daily Deposit and Reload Deals
- Easy Deposits with Bitcoin
Deposit Options include:
- Legit Online Casino
- $200 Casino Welcome Bonus
- Accepts Visa, MasterCard, eWallets, & More
- Dozens of Casino Games to Pick From
100% up to €140
LegitimateCasino.com Official Vegas Blackjack List
Note:This collection of highly authoritative reviews was created by a Las Vegas native and a professional blackjack player. The author physically went to each casino, partook in the games and took notes. As such, they contain up-to-date and specialized information that is hard to find elsewhere (in particular, see the “Inside View Section” for each). We hope you will enjoy reading them as much as we enjoyed composing them for our reader base.
Aria– Located within CityCenter between Flamingo and Tropicana, this classy casino has both double-deck and six-deck games with stakes ranging from $15 minimum to $10,000 maximum. Tables are available with almost all variations of House Rules, including S17 and H17 as well as surrender, DAS and RSA.
Bally’s – This centrally located casino has tables with limits of $10~$3,000. The double-deck games feature H17, but no surrender, DAS or RSA; rules for the eight-deck games include H17, surrender and DAS, but no RSA.
Bellagio – This upscale mid-Strip casino has both double-deck and six-deck games with stakes ranging from $10 to $10,000. DAS is allowed in all games, but the rules for soft 17, surrender and re-splitting Aces vary by table.
Bill’s Gamblin’ Hall – Right on the corner of Flamingo, this laid-back casino has table limits of $15 to $1,000 for its eight-deck games. Rules that apply are H17, DAS and surrender, but no RSA.
Caesars Palace – This famed venue near Flamingo offers great variety. Table minimums are $15, $100 and $200, while maximums run from $2,000 to $10,000. Both double-deck and six-deck games can be found along with almost all combinations of H17, S17, DAS, RSA and surrender.
Circus Circus – Located toward the north end of the Strip near Sahara, the double-deck and six-deck tables of this traditional favorite have minimums of just $3 and $5, with a maximum of $500. All tables feature H17 and DAS without surrender. The ability to re-split Aces varies by game.
Cosmopolitan– One of the Strip’s newest additions has tables featuring 2, 6 and 8 decks, with minimums of $15, $25, $100 and $200. Maximums range from $5,000 to $10,000. All Blackjack versions here allow DAS, while the other rules vary from game to game.
Encore – Steve Wynn’s latest creation has six-deck Blackjack tables, all with maximums of $5,000, DAS, RSA and surrender. At the $15 minimum tables, the dealer hits soft 17; at the $25 tables, the S17 rule applies.
Excalibur– At the corner of Tropicana, double-deck and six-deck Blackjack is played within the halls of this fairytale castle. Table minimums are $10 and $25, with betting capped at $1,000. All games feature H17, no surrender and no RSA. Only the $25 tables allow doubling down after a split.
Flamingo – Minimum bets start at just $5 at this iconic mid-Strip casino. There are also $25 and $100 tables, and the top limits run from $2,000 to $5,000. Almost all combinations of H17, S17, DAS, RSA and surrender rules can be found at games featuring 2, 6 and 8.
Harrah’s – This centrally located casino has double-deck and six-deck tables with limits ranging from $15 to $10,000. The rules allow DAS at all tables, but no RSA. The ability to surrender and the H17/S17 rules vary by game.
Imperial Palace – This venerable mid-Strip casino offers eight-deck Blackjack with table limits of $10~$1,000. Rules include H17, DAS and surrender, but not RSA.
Luxor – The pyramid-shaped casino toward the south end of the Strip offers double-deck and six-deck tables with minimums of $10 or $100 and maximums of $1,000 or $5,000. All games feature DAS and no RSA, while the rules applying to H17 and surrender vary.
Mandalay Bay – This south Strip casino offers double-deck and six-deck games, with table minimums starting at $10, $25 and $100. The upper limit is $5,000. All games feature DAS, while the rules applying to H17, RSA and surrender vary.
MGM Grand – Many believe this is the best location for playing Blackjack on the Strip. Tables offer double-deck and six-deck games with stakes ranging from $15 to $5,000. Both H17 and S17 games are available, all with DAS and RSA. Only the double-deck version does not offer the surrender option.
Mirage – With $10 and $25 minimums and $5,000~$10,000 maximums, this mid-Strip casino is very popular. All games feature DAS, while the rules applying to H17, RSA and surrender vary.
Monte Carlo – Located between Flamingo and Tropicana, this casino has $10, $25 and $1000 minimums and $1,000~$5,000 maximums at its Blackjack tables. Both H17 and S17 games are available, all with DAS. Surrender and RSA are featured at all tables except the double-deck ones.
New York New York – At the corner of Tropicana, this casino has a wide range of table limits: $10~$1,000, $25~$2,000, $50~$5,000 and $100~$5,000. Both H17 and S17 games are available at double-deck and six-deck tables. All tables offer DAS and the six-deck ones have surrender and RSA.
Palazzo – Minimums at the Blackjack tables here include $10, $25, $100 and $200 with maximums from $2,500 to $10,000. There are double-deck and six-deck games, all allowing DAS and a choice of H17 or S17. The six deck tables allow surrender and RSA.
Paris – The tables at this centrally located casino have 2, 6 or 8 decks and stakes that run from $10 to $10,000. None of tables permit RSA, and the rules applying to H17, DAS and surrender vary.
Planet Hollywood – The games at this mid-Strip casino feature 2, 6 or 8 decks with stakes ranging from $15 to $10,000. Although none of tables allow RSA, all but the double-deck ones offer surrender and DAS and the six0deck ones feature S17.
Riviera – This is one of the last places on the Strip offering single-deck Blackjack. Table stakes are $10~$500, and rules include H17 with no DAS, RSA or surrender. Additionally, player may double down only on counts of 10 or 11. Other tables feature double-deck and six-deck games $5 and $25 minimums with caps of $2,000. At those tables, DAS is permitted.
Stratosphere – The northernmost casino on the Las Vegas Strip has $5 minimum tables with double-deck and six-deck games. House rules include H17 and DAS plus no surrender at all tables, with RSA only for the six-deck games.
Treasure Island – The double-deck games have stakes of $50~10,000, while the six-deck games offer $10~$5,000 and $25~$10,000 at this mid-Strip casino. DAS is standard, while the rules applying to H17, RSA and surrender vary.
Tropicana – Minimum bets start at just $5 at this famous Strip casino. There are also $10, $25 and $50 tables, and the top limits run from $2,500 to $10,000. With plenty of double-deck and six-deck tables, almost all combinations of H17, S17, RSA and surrender rules can be found. DAS is allowed in all of the Trop’s games.
Venetian – This centrally located casino has tables featuring 2, 6 or 8 decks, with limits ranging from $15 to $10,000. The rules allow DAS at all tables, but no RSA. The ability to surrender and the H17/S17 rules vary by game.
Wynn Las Vegas – This mid-Strip casino offers double-deck and six-deck games, with table minimums starting at $15 and $100. The upper limits are $5,000 and $10,000. All games feature DAS, while the rules applying to H17, RSA and surrender vary.
We suggest our popular page for more information about real money blackjack gaming. For additional Vegas archives and resources, our editors typically refer people to our extensive collection of curated links. For a comprehensive overview of legitimate software providers, such as Cryptologic, Evolution Gaming, Microgaming, and Playtech. All of these brands and their associated products are available online for Vegas-based players.
The Internet has a crowd of online casino operators and gaming software suppliers. With the time, competition among online casino platforms to become famous grows to the next level. To get a number of players and new registrations every day, casino operators used to announce exciting and more appealing bonus offers every other day. Many casinos propose value added promotion programs that entice players who wish to gamble online for a long time.
Mostly, Coupon codes come with no deposit bonus at online casinos. Many casino platforms offer bonuses that players can avail without filling any code whereas other casinos require players to fill coupon code.
Getting Bonus Code over the Internet:
Free Money For Online Casino
To know about the casino bonus codes, players need to figure out the casinos which provide codes in best and easy ways. Casinos can show you the code in different methods.
1. The foremost way is that they can distribute the information over promotional sites. So you can visit a number of informational websites over the internet. They will direct you to brand new web casinos with available bonus codes. You can follow their instructions to get a bonus. You may require registering with those new online casinos.
2. Many online casinos display the coupon code to their websites in bold letters. So keep checking your web casino thoroughly. Your next morning may come with a surprisingly beautiful bonus.
3. Your casino operator can email you the coupon code. Regular and loyal players of online casinos have better chances to get valued bonuses. We recommend you to subscribe with the newsletter of your casino. Check your inbox regularly to get benefits. The operator can also send a message to your casino account as well.
Availing Bonus Codes at Online Casino:
Used Casino Tables
No deposit bonus without any code gets availed immediately and automatically after signing up with a brand new casino. Several casinos make it a bit lengthy procedure to get a bonus amount into a player's wager account. Players may require contacting customer support representatives, where they have to show their coupon code. However, many casino customer advisors don’t ask to show bonus code as they are already aware of the code. Therefore, there is a lot that depends on the casino. As games library, and other terms vary from casino to casino so the bonus redeem schemes. Know the casinos’ method to do these tasks because it holds great importance to have smooth gambling experience. Right at highmoneycasinos.com, you can have names of casinos integrated easy and quick methods to listen to customer queries regarding bonuses.
Table Money Casino Online
Real Time Gaming (RTG) online casino software provider has been offering gaming solutions since 1998. The leader of the casino industry is considered a strong pillar to various reputed casino operators. RTG has a simple philosophy “Take Gaming Seriously” that best suits it. Both the stability and range of games from RTG are finest. Although you will find a variety of games powered by RTG but they are specialized in Slots. The team RTG leads the way to develop elevated quality Slots.
The most famous casino platforms feature the games powered by RTG. Let’s have a glance at the services or the gaming solutions by RTG for the Canadian casinos lovers.
• Slots Games: Dedicated teams of developers at RTG explore new techniques to provide best featured Slots. You can find the real series slot games powered by RTG. The Slots games superlatively count with Builder Beaver, Bank on It, The Big Bopper, cash Bandits and many more.
• Live Dealer Games: Human element at the online gaming section enhances the gambling experience. Friendly dealers used to establish an environment to play smooth games. RTG games offer the most efficient croupier to casino fans.
• High Roller Games: Players looking for large stakes games to win an extra large amount of money. The limit of minimum bet is quite high for high rollers. You can discover the beautifully designed games especially for high rollers.
• Table Games: Roulette, Blackjack, Baccarat and their variants are also offered at platforms powered by RTG. You can access live dealer table games of RTG from several online casino operators.
• Progressive Jackpot Games: RTG has €1M reset, Jackpot Pyramid, trendy Table Game Jackpots, Boiling Point Jackpots, random jackpots, and more. So, you can have any thrilling jackpot game that can overload your pockets with huge bucks.
• Tournaments: The biggest tournaments with 10,000 players are supported by RTG. Players like these feature rich tournaments that allow them to re-buy and add-on others. The competitive gambling zone has numerous operators that organize RTG tournaments.
Most of the Slots developed by RTG come with random progressive jackpots. You can have access to games with impressive graphics. RTG provides games with customized options such as music, sound and speed controls to their fans. Players can customize the online casino experience at the casino platform showcasing the RTG games. If you are looking for having real time gaming experience then stay tuned with highmoneycasinos.com because we list the eminent casinos fully dedicated to Real Time Gaming software games.